“Medicaid Planning – How the largest Long-Term Care provider can help your loved ones pay for thousands of dollars of care facility costs.”
“Business Planning – How to protect your family business from creditors and predators, including the government!”
“Estate Planning – Leaving a legacy for your family beyond a pot of gold!”
The law firm for Medicaid Planning
WHAT IS MEDICAID?
- What is Medicaid?
- How soon can we pull Medicaid?
- Do we have to be a certain age to be eligible?
- How much would we be able to get?
- Do we have to sell our home? Our Assets?
- Liquidate our Retirement accounts?
- Will the Government take all our money?
- Can we give things away to our family?
- Will we qualify for Medicaid?
- How long does it take to apply?
WHAT IS MEDICAID PLANNING?
We will answer all these questions and more. Let us help guide you through the process. Medicaid permits seniors, through specific planning and legal tools, to protect their assets in a way to qualify for Medicaid benefits. At Plan Right Law, our attorneys and professionals are focused on assisting seniors in these important estate planning issues.
Call today for a
PLAN RIGHT LAW CAN HELP
- Income & Assets Tests
- Countable vs. Non-Countable
- Qualified Income Trust
- 5-Year Look Back
- Medicaid Annuities
- The law firm for
- Medicaid Planning
- Free Initial Consultation