- What is Medicaid?
- How soon can we pull Medicaid?
- Do we have to be a certain age to be eligible?
- How much would we be able to get?
- Do we have to sell our home? Our Assets?
- Liquidate our Retirement accounts?
- Will the Government take all our money?
- Can we give things away to our family?
- Will we qualify for Medicaid?
- How long does it take to apply?
We will answer all these questions and more. Let us help guide you through the process. Medicaid permits seniors, through specific planning and legal tools, to protect their assets in a way to qualify for Medicaid benefits. At Plan Right Law, our attorneys and professionals are focused on assisting seniors in these important estate planning issues.
Call today for a
- Income & Assets Tests
- Countable vs. Non-Countable
- Qualified Income Trust
- 5-Year Look Back
- Medicaid Annuities
- The law firm for
- Medicaid Planning
- Free Initial Consultation